The Rand Refinery is inviting qualified applicants to submit their applications for the 2023 Engineering Graduate In-Service Trainee intake at the company’s locations in Johannesburg and East Rand. Before applying, candidates should review the minimum eligibility requirements and primary responsibilities of the position.
About Rand Refinery
Rand Refinery, founded in 1920, is a reputable gold refinery accredited with LBMA good delivery. As an integrated manufacturer, smelter, and refinery of precious metals, it operates from a single location and has refined 99% of the gold mined in South Africa. Additionally, Rand Refinery has refined between 130,000 and 150,000 kilograms of all the gold mined on the African continent.
Rand Refinery Engineering Graduate In-Service Trainee 2023
Upon being selected for Rand Refinery’s Engineering Graduate In-Service Trainee program, candidates can expect to:
- Acquire practical experience working with one of Africa’s most prominent smelters, refiners, and manufacturers of precious metals.
- Benefit from a well-designed learning environment that incorporates a structured development plan.
- Receive frequent feedback from mentors.
- Acquire on-the-job experience working collaboratively with a team that is dedicated to serving customers.
- Undergo work readiness development and training.
Who should apply?
To be considered for the position, applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Possess a BEng or BTech degree in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering.
- Be pursuing a National Diploma in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and in need of in-service training.
- Have achieved a grade average of 70% or higher.
How do I apply?
To apply for the position, eligible candidates are required to fill out an online application form located on the company’s recruitment page. Please use the link below to begin the application process.
Apply online for the Rand Refinery Engineering Graduate In-Service Trainee 2023.
The following reference number, GRADENG, should be used during the application process. Please ensure that you have the following documents ready for upload:
- A 2-page CV
- Certified copies of the following documents:
- ID document
- Matric certificate
- Academic transcript (applicable only to candidates requiring in-service training)
- Academic transcript and qualification/s (applicable only to BEng and BTech graduates)
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the company’s Contact Us form.